Monday 28 May 2012

Little White Lies - The short story



Little white lies was a really small illustration based brief that I turned into a slightly more extensive illustrative outcome range. I wanted to work on this brief because it stuck out as a completely illustrative resolution and incorporated independent cinema.

The brief got off to a fairly slow start as one of the last briefs started in the set for the module, but soon picked up speed and I really got into illustrating the main charcters of the films in a few illustrative styles. I enjoyed this brief a lot because it was simple and created some fairly striking outcomes, definitely something I would consider using for a page in my portfolio in future. The quick turn around of the brief means that more work could be produced in the same way fairly easily and increse the work even more.

The weakest aspect of the brief is that it is not as conceptually strong as others in the module, but I think the time it took and the striking visuals make up for this overall.


No comments:

Post a Comment