Thursday 22 March 2012

ZFF - unifying logo

To unify all the products and publications and stuff that could be in the government public service handout, I decided that I needed to create some kind of government agency or department that would deal with the situation at hand if it were real. To do this, I first looked at the civil defense logo and branding.


This logo is cool, but it is very simplified. I wanted to find something a bit more official looking so I looked at other government logos like FEMA


And then I found the encompassing federal civil defense logo. 


This was way more what I was thinking, so I experimented in chopping around bits of the logo and adding in my own imagery to represent a division of civil defense that deals with biological defense etc. I wasn't sure what to call it, so I came up with a bunch of words that suit the topic: VIRUS/ BIOLOGICAL/ ANOMALY/ INFECTION/ BIOHAZARD
Eventually deciding that biohazard was most appropriate, I renamed the division to the Federal Biohazard Defense Administration. 




No comments:

Post a Comment