Tuesday 15 May 2012

Sixteen HT - Noise Finals

After creating the design, I screen printed the 3 layers on a couple of different stock before final printing the 10 editions on a thick 300gsm textured off-white stock. The colours that we went for in teh end were RED< YELLOW and BLUE, which was a group decision as all of our colours had to be the same across the range of 5. This is not what my prints were designed for, but I went ahead and printed with the new colours anyway.


And these are the final 5 submissions to Print Odyessey lined up together. 


I'm not really that happy with the way this print looks with these colours because they were a last minute change and it wasnt designed to be printed this way. Because of this, I also printed the design the way that I had designed it to be sure that it would have come out the way that i wanted. 


I am considerably happier with this print, but alas the prints for Print Odyssey all have to be the same colour palette so it will be the yellow red and blue one that goes on display. 


No comments:

Post a Comment