Wednesday 16 May 2012

SixteenHT - Boundaries

We have had some interets in another print opprtunity for the collective, and we have decided that this will be addressed under the theme of "Boundaries". I had some ideas pretty quickly so got to designing right away. I started by coming up with some designs for a maze.


And then sketched it out onto paper by hand with a couple of different designs. 



After this i took it into illustrator to vector. I started with the walls.

added a BG colour


And then the characters to interact with the maze. 


This will be screen printed onto an offwhite stock across the 3 screens. These are the screens:





I am pretty happy with this outcome, but will have to see how it prints. I could potentially make more designs, but the detail is very time consuming. 








No comments:

Post a Comment