Saturday 19 May 2012

Fly Windies - Mockups

I need some mockup images for the Fly Windies brief because some of the ideas that I have had for the business are pretty unrealistic. These will definitely be vectored, because the style sort of fits the hand drawn illustration in the rest of the branding.

I started with a side view of the Piper model, Aztec.


I then vectored it up in some detail and applied the design where I wanted it.


Another idea I had for branding was to use the entire plane and banner identity by trailing an actual banner behind a plane with the Fly Windies web address printed on it. This is fairly ambitious and is more expensive than the rest of the low budget stationary and branding solutions, but it is not an extraordinary cost and the banners can be pulled behind most small aircraft including the Piper Aztec itself. The banner has been designed to be 6' wide with a potential length of 40'.



No comments:

Post a Comment