Friday 4 May 2012

ZFF - A2 poster designs

One of the deliverables for the film festival was for A2 posters. these can be used to promote the festival in and around leeds and convince people to go on the website to fid out more about the event. Which reminds me that I need to design the website.

For the A2 posters i wanted to use some designs tha i already had to make a direct link. I took an illustration from the "Identifying a zombie" poster and pulled it across and made it bigger, before adding a bit of type and the new logo. i think the logo is working really well at unifying all the promotion under one symbol,





Finally i decided to add a teture to the poster. I want it to look a bit older, and if I keep the same consistent texture across each poster then it could become part of the visual identity of the entire festival, linking back to the old-era narrative again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment